PunBB Resource

Your ultimate PunBB resource!

Keywords:

(Extended)

You are not logged in.

#1 2006-12-31 16:10:56

justme13

Move Posts Mod Error: Bad Choice?

I've installed the Move Posts Mod(http://www.punres.net/viewtopic.php?pid=8866#p8866) on my forum, and visually everything worked out great. I see the "Move" option down there with Edit and Delete, and when I click "Move" it takes me to a panel where I can select a new forum to move the posts into, however, when I select a new forum and hit "Submit" I get a page that says "Info: Bad Choice" And a link to go back. I'm not sure which files I should go back and check to fix this, or what could be up. Anyone had this problem or have any suggestions on how to get to the bottom of the problem?

Whenever I select the new forum from the drop down menu, the page seems to refresh or something, like it is doing something. At first I though perhaps that the topics had been moved but they are still in the same place. But hitting submit only gives me that page that says "Bad Choice."

EDIT: Actually. Is it possible PunBB can move topics, standard? I just noticed that there is a Move Topic option down with Close Topic and Delete Topic. lol.

Last edited by justme13 (2006-12-31 16:47:12)

#2 2006-12-31 17:28:31

Smartys
Website

Re: Move Posts Mod Error: Bad Choice?

PunBB does allow you to move topics standard. Moving posts would mean splitting a post from a thread and making it its own thread, which PunBB does not support

Free PunBB Hosting - lots of mods, easy to customize

#3 2009-08-24 18:45:16

Federer Photography
Website

Smartys ---   How?  I'm not seeing where I can do this in my mostly-default install.

#4 2009-08-24 20:32:29

Federer Photography
Website

Nevermind - I see... it's at the bottom of the page, not near the topic itself.

The move post mod seems to be entirely out-of-date, is there any info on when this might be updated to work with the current punBB release?

Board footer

Based on PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson

© Copyright 2004–2006 Kristoffer Jansson

User contributed files are property of their respective owners.