Your ultimate PunBB resource!

Keywords:

(Extended)

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-07-29 10:44:15

PorkoWog
Website

Points or shop modification

I just wanted to ask whether there are any points or shop modifications available for FluxBB?

The reason why I ask is because I am the owner of a hosting service and I wish to provide a form of free hosting to my clients. I want clients to register to my forum (which will be a FluxBB installation of course), post normally as they would with any other forum, gain points for their posts and topics and use those points to pay for their hosting accounts each and every month. The only thing I really need is the ability for users to get an adjustable amount of points for every post/topic, and the ability to give clients a specific hosting package which will deduct the set amount of points automatically from their account every month (sort of an online, points- and forum-based subscription).

If you need further details then please let me know. If anyone can partake in this little project if one does not exist yet then I am offering a total of $10 and possibly some free hosting for you! This offer won't stay around forever so I advise whoever is interested to act now.

I look forward to hearing from this community. wink

Gary

[ Website | New FluxBB Forum - Coming Soon ]

#2 2010-08-09 12:47:47

Mark

Re: Points or shop modification

like so.. http://www.punres.net/viewtopic.php?id=3530 ?
this was made for 1.2.* but should be able to be tweaked quite easy for 1.4 smile

Cant find something you want? try searching
Also try the wiki

#3 2010-08-09 12:49:08

PorkoWog
Website

Re: Points or shop modification

Would you be able to update it for me seeing as you're the creator of the modification?

Gary

[ Website | New FluxBB Forum - Coming Soon ]

Board footer

Based on PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson

© Copyright 2004–2006 Kristoffer Jansson

User contributed files are property of their respective owners.